Tuesday, February 28, 2006

What american city am I?

You Are Austin

A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.
You're totally weird and very proud of it.
Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.

Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick




Funny, considering I'm planning a trip to Austin in the near future.

Your Power Color Is Red-Orange

At Your Highest:

You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.

At Your Lowest:

You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.

In Love:

You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.

How You're Attractive:

You are very affectionate and inspire trust.

Your Eternal Question:

"Am I Respected?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm Austin too. So either you're rubbing off on me or I'm rubbing off on you. But seriously, how am I Austin???? This makes no sense. I'll probably do it again and let you know.

Anonymous said...

You Are Boston
Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block

Ok. I can't be this either. I really love love love Boston. and I love Ben Affleck and the New Kids on the Block but I don't think i'm snobby and I really don't think i'm the best. Hmmmmm. Try try again???

Anonymous said...

I'm also apparently lime green and red-orange.
Hmmmm....
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourpowercolorquiz/

Are you orange?

Anonymous said...

how is your "power color" red-orange too????? Copy cat!!!!!! It's just cause I'm so cool.